Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

West Bromwich Albion striker Geoff Horsfield is on the verge of joining Championship promotion contenders Sheffield United on loan.

Horsfield has struggled to earn a regular place since the opening week of the season when he scored four goals in two matches.

It is understood the former Fulham player will move to Bramall Lane with a view to signing a permanent deal in the summer.

But Horsfield's departure will not go through until Kanu and Diomansy Kamara return from African Nations Cup duty.How many strikers do we need.I would have been pleased if we had gone for the Horse before we signed our £1.75 player.But if it happens we are going to be so strong.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

I think warnock is going for a 1/1/9 formation

What no goalkeeper? I know warnock doesn't usually have a keeper on the bench, but they must be playing with a keeper on the pitch!

Sorry to be pedantic, but his formation looks likely to be 1-1-8

Dyer can play in defence and did do for Stoke. I would still like to see Utd make a move for ****tu. I've heard we're looking at Lucketti, but the difference is ****tu is nearly 10 years younger and would be an investment rather than a stop-gap.

What no goalkeeper? I know warnock doesn't usually have a keeper on the bench, but they must be playing with a keeper on the pitch!

Sorry to be pedantic, but his formation looks likely to be 1-1-8

Dyer can play in defence and did do for Stoke. I would still like to see Utd make a move for ****tu. I've heard we're looking at Lucketti, but the difference is ****tu is nearly 10 years younger and would be an investment rather than a stop-gap.

Sod the keeper, Kenny can play goalie wag :)

He's shown before he's an effective sweeper.

Archived