Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Under the terms of the broadcasting licence, no UK channel can show a game live if it's on at 15.00 on a Saturday (that's why Sky move them about).

The above does not affect other countries that only show them outside the UK. However, there are ways and means of receiving these signals via satellite and "grey area" viewing cards.

Hence it will be on in Scandinavia, 'cos they love their English footy over there.

Well Kitson is out for a few weeks due to his hamstring problem, and they struggled against Palace,so let's just hope that Aky gells with any one of our other strikers quickly,we need to go out all guns blazing now,another 7 wins & I think we will be promoted no matter what the other teams do.The 7 point gap to Reading is easily catchable ,but L***s have to win there game in hand to leave them 9 points off us & they are hoping we collapse in the run in.I have heard since xmas from all the other managers in the news paper that we are catchable,Palace,L***s,Wolves & all 3 have put there foot in there mouths & lost the next match,so keep it up all you supposed to be better clubs & we will see at the end of the season.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Why are we worrying about dirty L**ds and Palace ? As someone pointed out last week, they have yet to play each other home and away, so points must be lost. If they both win at home, they both lose 3 away points, if they draw both games, they each lose 4 points. If one of them wins both games, the other loses 6 points etc etc.

The most important thing is quite simple ... while the mightly Blades keep picking up 3 points, it doesn't matter what the teams in the play off positions do.

As for catching Reading, I think it is possible especially as they now have injury problems, and it would be nice to go up as champions. The bottom line is I'd settle for automatic promotion however it is achieved.

Up the Mighty Blades !!!

Why are we worrying about dirty L**ds and Palace ? As someone pointed out last week, they have yet to play each other home and away, so points must be lost. If they both win at home, they both lose 3 away points, if they draw both games, they lose 4 points. If one of them wins both games, the other loses 6 points etc etc.

The most important thing is quite simple ... while the mightly Blades keep picking up 3 points, it doesn't matter what the teams in the play off positions do.

As for catching Reading, I think it is possible especially as they now have injury problems, and it would be nice to go up as champions. The bottom line is I'd settle for automatic promotion however it is achieved.

Up the Mighty Blades !!!

Well said sir!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived