Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I am willing to have a small bet with anyone on this forum that we will finish above Reading. I am that confident - Anyone?

Nah, I've got the feelinng this month will see us catch and maybe over-take Reading.

I reckon Norwich will hold em to a draw on Tuesday then we'll pick up 3 points (hopefully) on Wednesday night:thumbsup:

Im not going to the reading game- im being a good boyfriend and taking our lass out for a slap up meal at a posh restaurant- ah well, ALTHOUGH- i would LOVE for someone to text me if any goals that go in (hint hint)

Im not going to the reading game- im being a good boyfriend and taking our lass out for a slap up meal at a posh restaurant- ah well, ALTHOUGH- i would LOVE for someone to text me if any goals that go in (hint hint)

No probs mate. PM me your number.

AAAAH What a good BF you are. My GF said that I could go because I'd be a right pain in the arse if we went out anyway.

Cheers mate,

Im justgonna have to sneak off to the toilets i think and check my phone, to be fair i know the match is important but id still prefer to take her out for a nice meal, i have seen the blades thousands of times!!!!

Does McDonalds class as a Posh resaurant ScottF? (only joking fella)

The little Fm radio in the Headset of your fone usually works, Ive done it while out with our lass many of times!

The only problem is, when ya get carried away in the middle of ya meal by shouting stuff like!

"Ahh, Get in there"

"Oh Yeah, Ahh"

Get some r8 funny looks!

Does McDonalds class as a Posh resaurant ScottF? (only joking fella)

The little Fm radio in the Headset of your fone usually works, Ive done it while out with our lass many of times!

The only problem is, when ya get carried away in the middle of ya meal by shouting stuff like!

"Ahh, Get in there"

"Oh Yeah, Ahh"

Get some r8 funny looks!

take it you no longer have them for me?

Without sounding abrupt MarkB!

I have given you a guarantee that your tickets are there waiting for you!

Unfortunately issues with relatives being ill at the moment means that im finding it hard to get round with your tickets!

If you need any clarification as to how run-off-my-feet, i have been, just ask Member Julie23

Matt

OK matt, I am just worried that i wont get them thats all. With my uncle coming over from guersey for the match I am worried he wont get to go. Thanks for the clarrification mate, I know Im nagging but I can't settle right because of him coming over for it. Please please keep them safe for me.

Mark

OK matt, I am just worried that i wont get them thats all. With my uncle coming over from guersey for the match I am worried he wont get to go. Thanks for the clarrification mate, I know Im nagging but I can't settle right because of him coming over for it. Please please keep them safe for me.

Mark

I completely understand your worries! But I can truely guarantee that these 2 tickets are yours!.........

Archived