Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

See "Ferris Buellers Day Off"

I'm sure Warnock knows that some of the squad won't cut it in the premiership and they're probably well aware of that themselves.

Lets get promoted first.

I'm sure we'll be getting shut of those not up to the task and if that means they've only been with us for 3 months then so be it.

The likes of Shipperley, Short (prob retire) and Luketti would have no problems securing a move anyway.

I know, and i do agree to a point but there is no way that short, shipperly and lucketti will be able to cope with the premiership over the course of a full season- i think that we should be breaking the bank trying to sign some good younger players like shi*oo from QPR, but if he thinks he is the man for the job then ill back him all the way.

Scott!

Remember....... These players have been brought in, especially to give us the extra strenght in our push for the top flight!

If anything, it is possible that these players are seeing out their last season at The Lane???

It is highly likely that Short, Unsworth, Ship's may not be here next season, but they are doing the job that they were brought in for!

Wat you need to think about is.... If we go up, we land a 25-30 million windfall, which is more than enough to buy suitable players for the top flight!

Short is allready cancelling his contract on Mutual consent!

Shipperley will probably move on, to somebody like Barnsley or summat???

Unsworth would still be a useful utility player should he be needed!

Deane is only contracted until the end of the season!

Horsefield could still do a job in the top flight

Blades eye late deal for Preston North End star

Preston are keen to hang onto the centre-half as they have promotion ambitions of their own in the Championship but Blades boss Neil Warnock is looking to make one more signing before the transfer deadline this evening.

He refused to name Lucketti as a target but said: "I want a leader, you can never have to many of those."

Bradford Park Avenue are demanding the Football Association reinvestigate the transfer of their former goalkeeper Paddy Kenny from Bury to Sheffield United - and Avenue fans are being urged to bombard the Soho Square offices with individual protests.

Predictions, tonights games:

Reading Vs Norwich (0-2)

Ipswich Vs Leeds (1-2)

Tonight is the start of Readings losses, I am that confident Im gonna stick a fiver on. :DI think Leeds will win though.

Derby manager has just been sacked so who knows how the game will go tomorrow. Hopefully we will slaughter them (0-4).

BLADES TO BE NUMBER 1!

Reading Vs Norwich (1-1)

Ipswich Vs Leeds (2-1)

Norwich along with Wolves have drawn a lot of matches this season & I can see a draw tonight as Reading have had a couple of tough matches recently,which showed against Palace.Ipswich are a funny team they can beat anyone on there day,but can lose badly against the lower teams.But either way Utd will benefit from these matches tonight if my predictions are correct.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Archived