Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by jonluvsnique

it were, if you understand what i mean.

erm..... no lol

i think yorke would be an assett to us!!

out of the fronting of cole and yorke, i thought cole was always useless and yorke the better player of the 2!!

anyways... oster went to burnley, and i think he will be succesful down there!!

counago is still free!! and would be an amazing signing for us!

in this transfer window, we could have made us a great side!!

signing..... counago, yorke and keown!! and maybe pressman for net lol!!!!

those 3/4 signings i believe would have given us all a confidence booster to go to them prem!!! all the players ive mentioned are available on free/loan!!!! yes the wages may be a problem, but we can push the boat out a bit!!!

Yeah I heard that so Sturrock signed Corke before we could get in,so dissapointed but we have a few of the best owls players so we can let you have one of ours good luck.LOL.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by tosh13

Yeah I heard that so Sturrock signed Corke before we could get in,so dissapointed but we have a few of the best owls players so we can let you have one of ours good luck.LOL.UP THE BLADES

If Sturrock signed him it must have been on loan.

I wonder if Graham Poll is presently writing a letter to David Dein asking if he can 'officiate' should United beat West Ham and face the gooners at Highbury?

Or, after the debacle last time, maybe David Dein and/or Arsene Whinger is writing to Graham Poll?

Yes, what a draw! Time for revenge on Arsenal after the semi final two years ago! C'mon you Blades! I wouldn't be worried about the defending but who will score against them? Saying that it seems anyone in the team can score for us now rather than just relying on the strikers we have.

yes i agree its REVENGE TIME!! LOL My grandad(Wednesday fan of course) keeps tellin me we wont get past West Ham you mind even beating Arsenal.. OH YES WE WILL !! GO BLADES GO..

:thumbsup:

By the way did anyone go to that semi final at Old Traf, a few year ago (2003 i think) That match still brings a tear to my eye.

:cry:

Originally posted by bladesgirl

By the way did anyone go to that semi final at Old Traf, a few year ago (2003 i think) That match still brings a tear to my eye.

:cry:

yeah was a great day!!!

there was just signing of the greasy chip butty song all way through, great support from us!!!

and even though we lost i think a lot went home relatively pleased we showed a full strength arsenal side we can cut it in the prem!!

but anyways............. turns out stephen hughes was available and he has gone to the foxes, could we not have intercepted this deal??

Archived