Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

The pope!!!

Did you know he's a blade????

The people of Belfast certainly do. A lot of them have painted 'FTP' on their houses. FTP - For The Premiership, of course !!!

Quote from Dave Jones:

"No one was going to meet the price we'd set on Cameron," Jones said.

"But I don't know why - when you look at what's been sold around and what Cameron has been doing, I think we'd underpriced him to be fair."

So NO ONE was going to meet that price but he still thinks the lad was UNDERPRICED:huh:

If he thick or something?

If no one was going to meet their asking price that surely means he was priced higher than his market value.

Norwich paid £3.5m for Earnshaw who is 20+, a proven goalscorer (over more than half a season) and a regular international.

If that's Earnshaws market value how can Jerome be worth the same.

I know he's scouser but even so, he must know he's talking out of his arse.

I think that he's been hanging around those sheepshaggers too long

i would like kabba to be upfront tonight to be honest with ships, i think he would do well against a defence that will be edgey ater some shocking performances!!!

That pratt at cardiff is talking out of his arse!

i would like kabba to be upfront tonight to be honest with ships, i think he would do well against a defence that will be edgey ater some shocking performances!!!

That pratt at cardiff is talking out of his arse!

Nah - he's talking out of his sheeps arse ...

looks like ships could be allowed to leave to go to brighton- i hope he doesn't but how can we stop him really - hehas done remarkably well for us this year but he knows that he couldn't cut it in the premiership, a 2 year deal there would be great for him and it will help them condem wednesday to relegation!! :D

Archived