Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

That is spot on - sounds as if it all got a bit lively, but thats another BIG three points.

I am really thinking its on now - automatic, but still there's a nagging voice in my head telling me not to be stupid.

However, the nagging voice can't knock the grin off my face.

GET IN THERE BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you all to be confident & it worked,my wife said at the time of the penalty,that Kenny would save it & he did.Twilight Zone.It was a great 3 points & like I have alway's said posession means nothing without goals & we got 1.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

What a set of 2 face gits you are! lol

All the doubters now turn to praise Akinbiyi!

I think he fitted into Uniteds style of play from the first minute, and like I said before I never doubted him and never will!

Given he gets the run outs!, I can see him netting ten for us and finishing the Championships top goalscorer!

Matt

What a set of 2 face gits you are! lol

All the doubters now turn to praise Akinbiyi!

I think he fitted into Uniteds style of play from the first minute, and like I said before I never doubted him and never will!

Given he gets the run outs!, I can see him netting ten for us and finishing the Championships top goalscorer!

Matt

Me!!??

Check back the forums I haven't dissed him one bit! Only thing i have mentioned is the price at one point!

Anyway I replied to your email yesterday Im on 07786097752 if you can ring me anytime now?

Archived