Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

matt- did you go last night? cos i was there and i didn't think he fitted well last night at all- he did alot of chasing around but him and ships are still learning each others game. not saying he played badly cos he didn't- he just didn't have the supply last night apart from the goal which he took well!!!

im still trying to recover feelings in my toes and fingers so will post more when i regain feeling!

To be guaranteed promotion you need to average 2 points per game which is enough to leave you with 94 points at the end of the season.

This should also be enough to finish top in the majority of cases (if Reading aren't in you division).

Currently our points per game is over 2.22.

So basically ALL we need to do is maintain the exact form we shown all season and we'll go up.

Easy innit?

If we maintain this points per game ratio we'll end up with 102 points.

matt- did you go last night? cos i was there and i didn't think he fitted well last night at all- he did alot of chasing around but him and ships are still learning each others game. not saying he played badly cos he didn't- he just didn't have the supply last night apart from the goal which he took well!!!

im still trying to recover feelings in my toes and fingers so will post more when i regain feeling!

Yep I was gracing them with my presense last nite!

I though like you said he was a tiny bit shakey, and the service from Midfield still is'nt up to what it was a couple of months ago, but overall I think he fitted in really well.

He plays a similar style of football to what United play, and I can only see his performances getting better if you ask me!

When we start knitting as a team again, we will fly!

mark- im at the match on monday- i might just have to have a walk past and see which dodgy man i think you are!!!

Matt- i think with 2 big forwards like we had lastnight we just banged it upfront last night and there defence played very well, i think we need to stick to the trusted 1 big man and 1 fast man system!

mark- im at the match on monday- i might just have to have a walk past and see which dodgy man i think you are!!!

Give it a go. Im probably one of the younger slightly (only slightly) healthier ones on there. If you think its me say hello or soemthing!

Webber and Akinbiyi up front! that may be intresting.

Archived