Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

mark- im at the match on monday- i might just have to have a walk past and see which dodgy man i think you are!!!

Matt- i think with 2 big forwards like we had lastnight we just banged it upfront last night and there defence played very well, i think we need to stick to the trusted 1 big man and 1 fast man system!

Im getting quite excited bout giving Akinbiyi and Kabba a start up-front together, I can see them kindling quite a partnership between them...... Averaging 3 goals between them per match!

They could be as prolific as Roberts and Ellington were????

nah- i stil lthink webber is the man to partner him this season with webber then pushed out wide into a 4-5-1 role next season- webber justhas the habit of being inthe right place and the right time and seems to have better close ball control.

Yup, Webber has to start (when fit).

I'm not knocking Kabba. I think he's a cracking player. I just think Webber has that little bit of something extra that makes good players great.

I think we're in good shape though because Kabba and Webber will look even better in the Prem (if we get there). Extra time on the ball and a yard more space.

They'll scare the bejesus out of 75% of the centre backs they come up against.

I also reckon they'll could & should to play together against certain teams.

UTB

Also, on a personal note, I'm gonna be a dad in July :banana:

Can't FOOKIN wait!!

Also, on a personal note, I'm gonna be a dad in July :banana:

Can't FOOKIN wait!!

Whilst offering my congratulations on your becoming a father, you might have to hope that there's Sky television in the delivery room showing our opening fixture of the season when we have Manchester United at the lane (the baby will come on August 19th which I predict will be the opening day of the Premier League).

I jest of course! But it would drown your missus's cries out if you too were screaming as Webber rifles in number three past that skinny hippy in the Man U net! "Get in there my son" you cry as the missus cries "Get out there my son!!!"

Best of luck to you both.

syko1979 - Yeah, you just bring another blade into the world when times are good - you wouldn't do it when we were in the third and fourth division would you. No - part timer.

Seriously mate - CONGRATULATIONS - and don't wait til the little one's too old before getting them a blades members card. I was guilty of wasting the first four months of my lads life, then put it right.

Na na na na - he or she's a blade, he or she's a blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived