Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

20.000 due to the TV camera's.

During our last 14 matches we have:

Won-7 -points 21

drawn-4- points 4

lost-3- 9 points lost

total points out of last 14=24

with the 69 points we have already if the same results happened we would finish on 93 points.So basically we could afford to lose at least 3 providing other results went our way.

Sunderland went up as Champions with 94 points

Wigan Runners Up with 87 points

Nice to see that Mr Boothroyd holds us in such high esteem eh :hihi:

"It won't be nice up there," said Boothroyd, whose side are fourth. "It will be a horrible environment, with Sheffield people shouting, bawling and throwing things at you. But it's an exciting challenge for us and the work that we have done so far have set us up for these games."

I read that in the DM & to say the Blades fans they would throw stuff is in my mind wrong for him to say,he seem's a decent bloke but he is new to the managerial game,also in my last post we have only dropped 7 points all season at home,not a bad record.

L***s have dropped 15 points at home & have to play some of the so called big boys before the end of the season.

..and todays "Biggest Load of ********" award goes to this gem from a transfer website...

"Neil Warnock has a list of potential players he wants for Sheffield United's almost certain Premiership campaign. He is hoping to sign a few of the following players on loan deals: Juan Pablo Angel, Matt Jansen, James Vaughan, Geremi, Mikael Forsell, Jean Allain Boumsong and Jerzy Dudek and Argentine D'Allesandro. He hopes to wrap up permanent deals for some of the following: Man City's Stephen Jordan (£1m), Liverpool's Djimi Traore (£3 million), Pompey's Stefanovic (£2 million), Sunderland's Julian Arca (£2 million) and Dean Whitehead (£3 million) as well as Norwich's Darren Huckerby (£2 million) and Youssi Saffri (£3 million). Sami Hyypia could also be a target as could Bolo Zenden and Gareth Southgate. Warnock is likely to swoop for relegated players"

Muppet.

Please not Boumsong he is the worst defender I have ever seen,as for some of the other's they are all has been's,if they cannot do well with the teams they were relegated with,why would we want them,especially Huckerby he hasn't exactly set the Championship on fire has he.Mind you syko1979 it was worth a look & to have a laugh.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Archived