Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Sheff U show there true colours tonight. Shame they have peaked too soon before going to S6

dont you worry bout us "peaking" we shall show you a footballing lesson yet.

defining point of the game was of course unsworth's sending off tonight.

pure stupidity from him and no excusing him.

bromby had a shocker, short was poor, morgan was poor when came on

nothing being created really, and nothing for akinbiyi to even attempt anything with.

credit to watford, as it should have been a hell of a lot more than 4

Oh dear - Geary all at sea, defence poor, midfield did little and I'm sorry, but Akinbyi needs to do far more imho, kabba's body language gave him away yet again.

Everyones entitled to a bad day at the office, and that was a BAD day.

Three points next match will sort it out, then a small matter of Reading.

The run in is going to be well interesting.

Come on you red and white wizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear I'll keep me gob shut next time :)

They were all poor - only Tonge looked anything resembling decent.

Ref and linesmen were complete numpties as well although wasn't surprised Unsworth went and he should know better.

Write it off as a bad un and get on with it.

Well we did a Norwich,what a howler of a match,Unsworth should not have retaliated by slapping Eagles even though he got stamped on,IMO Eagles should have gone as well.Kabba did well & Tongue but the rest of the team was appalling,Keith Edwards said before the match we have no wingers to get crosses in & he was right,the ball bypassed midfield & Iffill even though he scored was poor,we needed Quinn & Gillespie on to provide the crosses for Kabba & Ade,they had no service at all.Blackwell was at the Lane & they spoke to him after the match & he said the sending off changed the match,I thought well said Sherlock,playing most of the match with 10 men was going to be a factor anyway.But it's over with now & we are still 11 points in front of the 3rd & 4th teams so no worry's at the moment.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Sorry can't hear you, I have this popping sound in my ears.

Oh its OK - just the sound of United's bubble bursting. ;)

And I suppose you are going to come with a late run to the play offs after your victory at Millwall :loopy:

I am so p1$$ed off!

What a shocking game.

Unsworth, what a t0 sser! He want's sh4gg1n up the fookin 4rse for that. he cost us the game. They just run all over us down that wing after, they should have scored more than that! It should have been 5or6 -1.

I saw form the other end of the pitch what he did and I knew it was a straight red! He deserved it!:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Archived