Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Sorry can't hear you, I have this popping sound in my ears.

Oh its OK - just the sound of United's bubble bursting. ;)

i love these little comments from wendy fans...... it goes to show how much better we are than them :D so thank you

tosh tottally disagree RE wingers.... we had armstrong and paul awful on pitch. both wingers..... but yes gillespie and quinn should be starting place of these two.

to be fair, it was only a matter of time before unsworth did get sent off.

Sorry can't hear you, I have this popping sound in my ears.

Oh its OK - just the sound of United's bubble bursting. ;)

Cheers for that little bit of humour Mr_Blue_Owl........Obviously due to the fact that you beat ****ty bottom of the league opposition Millwall, and we lost to top of the league opposition Watford, It is obvious now that you are the best team in Yorkshire, and we must now worship your efforts! lol

Lets fair lads, Its one game! And it might just be a good thing in the long run! Now we have seen what damage teams can inflict on us, It might stop us from becoming complacent from now until the end of the season?

But just a quick question Mr_Blue_Owl?????#

Who's in the Automatic Promotion spot?

Matt mate, I know Im nagging and nagging but can you just respond to my PM so we can sort something out about these tickets if you still have them for me. If you don't then can you let me know please.

Mark

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Back to UNITED issues.....

I thought United got bullied last night - All credit to Watford, I thought they totally outplayed us. Our defence was useless. Playing long ball as well??? WHY??? We've one of the best midfields in that league and all we did last night was lob it over their heads up to Akinbiyi. Bronby had a rare bad game and I'm sure he'll bounce back to rectify that. IMO, drop jags back to pair up with bronby in defence and leave morgan and short out - they are both badly lacking pace and this was evident last night, play Quinn and Corned Beef on the wings with Flitcroft and Tonge in the middle. It's a formation we could play against Plymouth as we should be much stronger than them. If it works, great, if not, change it for the big games against Reading and Wendy.

Felt sorry for Akinbiyi last night, he tried his best but had nothing to work with as the service to him was poor. The last thing he needs is poor service because the last we need is the boo boys to start giving him a hard time (you know who you are!)

Warnock - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start with Quinn. The boy's class!!!!!

Totally agree benclements2 about your comments,we do have the best midfield in the league & our wingers are not getting the games they deserve,I hate the long ball game & we do not need to resort to playing that way,Watford are known to play that way since Taylor was the manager so they are used to that system,we should get back to our best team & use our wide players.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Players who I wanna focus on:-

Unsworth:-

Supposedly an experienced player, and to be fair I reckon he's then best defender weve got at the lane, but never the less!

A player of his experience should not be doing what he did last night, His retaliation deserved an Instant red card, and now he's gonna miss important matches, including the piggy match!

I seriously feel that he should be fined by the club for this stupid outburst, bcos he's 30 something, should know better, and had landed us in a right mess!

Kabba:-

Best player on the pitch last night, anyone who says otherweise must have been watching a completely different match to what I saw!

From the starting whistle, he chased everything, and did'nt stop at ant point, can't fault him what-so-ever for his performance! He passed the ball around to perfection!

Anybody who has tickets - Anybody! Please pm me so we can talk terms. I am left in a real predicament as my uncle is coming for the game right from Guernsey - Channel islands. I dont have tickets yet!

Matt1889 promised me 2 and I was relaying on him. he now appears to be ignoring me so i guess they are out of the window!?

Archived