Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

gotta aggree there with players like tonge and jagielka long ball makes no sense made you look very average and as much as it pains me to say it you have a decent side

I feel sick :mad:

You'll feel sick when we turn you over at Swillsborough

You'll feel sick when we turn you over at Swillsborough

Ha ha Gotta Love The blades fans pigin it up You Aint turnin us over fella you might win but its gonna be a lot closer than you think, i loved how the united fans were ringing up praise and grumble after the derby and moaning at warnock cause you didnt win by 3 or 4 . i predict a wednesday victory at hillsborough followed by furious united fans calling for warnocks head cue crumbling of the blades season with wattford taking your place and united losing to leeds in the play off final

Enjoy The glory while it while it lasts pigboy :thumbsup:

Ha ha Gotta Love The blades fans pigin it up You Aint turnin us over fella you might win but its gonna be a lot closer than you think, i loved how the united fans were ringing up praise and grumble after the derby and moaning at warnock cause you didnt win by 3 or 4 . i predict a wednesday victory at hillsborough followed by furious united fans calling for warnocks head cue crumbling of the blades season with wattford taking your place and united losing to leeds in the play off final

Enjoy The glory while it while it lasts pigboy :thumbsup:

Look mate if all you have come onto our post to slag us off,the Owls post's is just below us just like the League.Thankyou

Having watched the sending off on the TV I am sorry but I have seen worse,Ok a player should not lay a hand on his fellow player,but Eagles nearly kicked Unsworths Kn****s Off,the push was minimal & I hope Unsworth loses a few weeks wages for being stupid,but I do not think it warranted a red card ,both players should have had a yellow & warned by the ref on there future conduct during the match.Too many pushes on our players during last night's match by the Watford players went unpunished,but that is the problem with ref's today no consistency.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

I think they should have both been red-carded. Unsworth's 3 match ban is going to cause problems as he is normally one of our best defenders... this is why we should have signed a defender in January.

We would probably have been beaten even with 11 men as we weren't passing the ball well. I hope Neil makes at least a few changes for the weekend game and gets over his quarrel with Quinn.

as far as im concerned, although chris eagles is a little idiot, i dont think he was that much on wrong to be quite honest. he went in to get the ball and unsworth was squirming under him, they both ended up on the floor and unsworth over reacted. now unless there was something i dint see (and ive seen it replayed about 20 times) i dont get what everyones problem with eagles was.

Although I haven't seen the replay of it supposedly he tried nutting Akinbiyi - that's why Ade was p*ssed?? I was too busy sat on the cop screwing about Unsworth being a complete numpty at the time to see it.

As for the ref though - him and his linesmen were bloody useless. About the only thing they did get right was sending Unsworth off. Twice Watford players went straight though Blades and as for that offside decision???!?!?!? We'd have still lost anyway probably unless a minor miracle had happened although when Ifill scored I did have 10 minutes of thinking we could bring it back level.

ha ha just like all our players who miraculously turn into goal scoring machines as soon as they leave us after not been able to hit a barn door for us you can gaurentee an ex pig scoring against us every time.

If I am reading this right and I know I am , you are saying that after a player leaves Swillsborough you can guarantee an EX PIG scoring against you :hihi: :hihi: :hihi::thumbsup:

Finally got a grunter to admit they are the pigs :D

Cheers for that little bit of humour Mr_Blue_Owl........Obviously due to the fact that you beat ****ty bottom of the league opposition Millwall, and we lost to top of the league opposition Watford, It is obvious now that you are the best team in Yorkshire, and we must now worship your efforts! lol

Lets fair lads, Its one game! And it might just be a good thing in the long run! Now we have seen what damage teams can inflict on us, It might stop us from becoming complacent from now until the end of the season?

But just a quick question Mr_Blue_Owl?????#

Who's in the Automatic Promotion spot?

Be fair boys, there have not been many weekends we can take the mickey out of your lot this season, we have to take the opportunity while we can!

However, United do tend to have a habit of fading towards the end of the season. It will be interesting to see if your players pick themselves up after the Watford defeat.

PS Course we are the best team in Yorkshire, was there ever any doubt?:thumbsup:

Archived