Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Chill out. Its a bit of light-hearted banter such as been going on since time immemorial between our two clubs.

There was a thread started specially for banter between Blades and Owls. If you know how to use the search function it shouldn't be too difficult to find... even for an owl!

Chill out. Its a bit of light-hearted banter such as been going on since time immemorial between our two clubs. You don't have to read my posts if you don't want to. I have not used any abuse, I have not referred to United as 'Pigs', I have not actually slagged off your team I merely said your bubble may have burst, and my comments on Mr Warnock genuinely reflect my opinion of him.

If you can't take a bit of ribbing you should stop crowing about being the 'best team in Yorkshire' as it a very subjective topic.

We are the best team in Yorkshire "Subjective" HA,Ha,look at the league table & as for the banter there is nothing wrong with that,but I would have thought commenting on your own team seeing as the owls post's are well behind us as well.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

There was a thread started specially for banter between Blades and Owls. If you know how to use the search function it shouldn't be too difficult to find... even for an owl!

Well said Patchy

That's class!!!:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

United are the most successful team in Sheffield at present.

People's idea of 'best' is subjective according to their tastes.

Sheffield Wednesday are the best team for me because they are my favourite team.

Same as the best car for me is a Jaguar. But I wouldn't expect it to beat a Ferrrari.

Capiche?

OK I'm off back to Owlstalk. Where the United fans who post there are made welcome even thought they take the ****.

Shame your inferiority complex about Wednesday make you such a miserable bunch of saddos.

Bye, I would like to say its been nice knowing you, but frankly speaking it hasnt.

WhooooOOOOooooo

Sounds like weve touched something there! :D

Sure have. mr_lue_bowl has met his match. He will be sadly missed ... not !! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived