Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

totally agree with you there it should have been classed as a draw and it should have been back at Bramall Lane . but Kanu didn't break any rules(so i can see why some say it shouldnt have been a replay) it was unsporting yes but not rule breaking.. and think Kanu said ....he did not know this was wrong i got the ball and scored.... was it his first ever game he played in England?? Still it could have been an excuse me thinks ??.. any thoughts

Clockwork orange is a fine film although I fail to see the link between Sufc, Stanley Kubrick and Anthony Burgess.

If you are taking the mickey out of the fact that United have got an orange away kit perhaps you don't remember the orange one that wednesday had in the mid 90's

Perhaps you would like to expand on this.

Originally posted by Ousetunes

I

Or, after the debacle last time, maybe David Dein and/or Arsene Whinger is writing to Graham Poll?

arsene whinger phoned graeme poll to ref man u game!!

and for the ARSE-nil -v- Sheff Utd game no doubt!!

cmon the blades

As much as I hope Arsenal will slip up do we have anybody sharp enough to beat even a weak Arsenal defence?

Arsenal have a Champions league game the following Tuesday away, would this mean they could field a weaker team and save the big guns? I hope so but I don't think it matters who is out there everybody should be up for it, let's not be too hast though Westham beat us at the lane thanks to a dodgy free kick desicion and it could happen again.

We could prey for Kabba to make a miraculous recovery and find the same form he was in before he got injured :P .

Otherwise we can always stick sicknote......Sorry, Ward in. He will always score goals for us! LMAO :hihi: :hihi:

If we get to play Arsenal i think our only hope of any goals will come from the likes of Jaggers, Quinn, Morgan, Tongue and possibly Liddell.

[EDIT]

Just thought..... The Ashley Ward part isn't even funny is it! :(

AT the mo its any-ones ball and it should be... everyone should score goals from all sides of the field that shows a good alround team maybe?? :thumbsup:

too true but the operative word. when we will try and beat em .well if man u can anyone can :D thats the song eh(just made that up)??? LOL hopefully we will have a better ref(he he) and im sure the ref will see the game from a neutral point of view (and not predjudice):hihi: realy hope so :suspect:

COME ON U BLADES!!!!!

Archived