Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Mod- Hi all. The problem isn't your with your thread, it's across the whole forum.

Have a look at this thread:

http://72.232.42.34//showthread.php?t=89327

Looks like there is a problem with the server and that's causing all threads to load very slowly. Hopefully things will be back to normal asap!

Cheers, Tracie

Nope... It's definitely this thread that's taking longer to open. Sometimes it isn't opening at all for me now while the rest of the forum seems fine :?

WBA .Robson has given Horsefield the weekend to decide if he still want's to go to Sheffield United.Robson has stated that he would love Horsefield to stay at the club as he is playing well at the moment,But the problem with Robbo is as soon as Kanu & his mate comes back from the tournement they are playing in Horsefield will be back in the reserves,I cannot blame the guy,Robson said nothing about him before his other player's went on international duty.Come Geoff we will look after you & you can play for us next season in the Premiership.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Nope... It's definitely this thread that's taking longer to open. Sometimes it isn't opening at all for me now while the rest of the forum seems fine :?

Hmm.. earlier this morning the whole site was being incredibly slow but you're right, the other threads seem fine now and it's just this one that seems to be taking a while to load :huh:

Maybe it's time for BladesChat v.2? ;)

Geoff Horsfield is expected to move to Sheffield United early next week.

The Baggies striker is expected to complete a season-long loan move to the Championship promotion hopefuls despite manager Bryan Robson wanting to hang on to the former Blues, Wigan and Fulham striker.

I could not do that to you mate,most of my family are AH LOL

Well you would say that LOL.

My poor old dad 84, has such severe Alzheimers, he can't even remember mum let alone Sheff U.

BTW spotted this quote from Chris Eagles today.

"Sheffield United are a good team; they're strong and organised; talent-wise I think Wednesday are better, but they're younger"

Subjectivity!

Don't shoot the messenger!

You can do us a favour and beat Plymouth today.

Cheers

Archived