Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Yes! Kabba's back and with a goal too. As scott said we should not rush him in and I would love to see upfront with Gray which could be a winning partnership IMO. It was also nice to see him replace Ward and score which can't do Wards chances any good. C'mon you Blades!!!!

When I wanted Warnock to sign a Johnson I meant David from Forest not Tommy, but now the emphasis from the club on his and Hao Hoidong is that they will be coaches to their relevant roles and will possibly play if they get the chance (hopefully they wont)

Warnock -Beckett not for sale & Peterborough Striker Warnock say's we are not interested in him we want better strikers,so Fry Fry Barry.Kabba back witha bang,scores as sub as Utd reserves win 1-0 to beat Wigan,well we can beat there reserves at least,but it's great that Warnock has scotched rumours about Beckett & great to have Kabba back.UP THE BLADES

well it seems to be all go at the lane, but im thinking there is far too much hype, and most of the things wont actually happen!!

excellent kabba is back, will be great to see him back in first team!!

beckett should come back to us too, and its 5 in 4 games not 4 in 5 tosh :D

we shud get rid of dead wood in ward/cadamarteri/shaw

still stand by that we should sign pressman/hume/counago!!

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARRRRRDDSSSS

ps yes i will be claiming my free chippp butties

YOU FILL UP MY SENSES.................

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

well it seems to be all go at the lane, but im thinking there is far too much hype, and most of the things wont actually happen!!

excellent kabba is back, will be great to see him back in first team!!

beckett should come back to us too, and its 5 in 4 games not 4 in 5 tosh :D

we shud get rid of dead wood in ward/cadamarteri/shaw

still stand by that we should sign pressman/hume/counago!!

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARRRRRDDSSSS

ps yes i will be claiming my free chippp butties

YOU FILL UP MY SENSES.................

Yes I realised it was 5 in 4 after I had done it but what's an extra goal between mates lol

Utd still waiting to hear from Stoke regarding a latest bid.This is the 3rd bid made for Akinbiyi & we have had no response from Stoke yet.Warnock said Adi is aware we want to sign him but we hear,Burnley, & Forest as well as Wigan are all in for him.

Meanwhile some media sources have linked David Johnson with a loan move to Utd,but Warnock added I don't want to fuel anymore speculation on the strikers we are looking at.

Personally I think Utd should leave the other clubs to fight it out for Akinbiyi as he seems to be playing with all the clubs who are looking at him,he either wants a move to a better club or he can stay where he is,I would prefer Johnson as I think he is a more skilfull player.Any way we will either get a striker or we won't so I am getting peed off with all the speculation.UP THE BLADES. UTD 2-1 West Ham.

Archived