Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

The latest news is that Stoke have signed Kenwyn Jones from Southampton on loan but this will not signal a move to the lane for Akinbiyi, I heard on the radio the we are lining up a move for Johnson, this could be a permanent move if we don't get Akinbiyi. C'mon Blades!

im sorry but if we REALLY need this striker as much as they say we do they should put there money where there mouth is and pay that little bit extra- we could have landed someone by now by paying a little bit over the odds for someone!!!

I know its not good business but how much better would we feel going into sundays match with a proven good goalscorer!!!

All thoughts for tomorrow then? I think it's too close to call and one goal will seperate the game. We have a full strengh side to pick from with Francis and Koz back on the bench, Ward strained his thigh last week (oh dear) and Kabba will not make the team, probably for the best for now.

West ham are missing some players although a couple are back for the match tomorrow I think we have the stronger squad overall. What are these suprise tatics I hear Warnock has in mind? It's not like him to play mind games so he must have something up his sleeve:suspect:

Anyway I will go for 1-0 Andy Gray with the goal!

C'mon you red and white wizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bladesgirl

i will go for 1-0(C'MON U BLADES!!!) too :thumbsup:

unsure on who will get it tho its anyones game cant wait!! :D

i'm workin at 4pm and the boozer i'm workin in hasn't got sky:| my mates gonna keep me informed by text:)

Originally posted by kirky

i'm workin at 4pm and the boozer i'm workin in hasn't got sky:| my mates gonna keep me informed by text:)

ahhhhhhh never mind il be thinkin of you.... and a pub that hasent got sky???? :? oh well at least you have you mate :bigsmile:

is it on the radio??

Originally posted by bladesgirl

ahhhhhhh never mind il be thinkin of you.... and a pub that hasent got sky???? :? oh well at least you have you mate :bigsmile:

is it on the radio??

it will be on the radio but as i'm djin don't think i'll be able to hear it:(

Warnock going for Craig Short at Blackburn,he said he is not up to the training to compete in the premiere league,yes we will have the old & crocked players,maybe his experience might help Cullip & Morgan.we live in hope.UP THE BLADES

why is it everywhere i read the papers mention kozzy being able to play in todays game, HE CANT. he played for preston in the 3rd round so he will be cup tied, shame though, i think he does a lot for the team, he has a huge personality and really lifts the squad, not today he wont though, its a seat in the stands for him im afraid

Archived