Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

hi superblade i have just read at the bottom of sky sports news that hes available after the loan spell at Preston........ but i went onto the sky sports website and yes he did play for Preston against West Brom in FA cup....... eh?? :confused: is there another rule or is everyone getting it wrong about Kozzy playing?

just to clear something up for you regarding Kozluk......

"A player recalled, at any time prior to the date of the Round, to his original Club from temporary (loan) transfer, in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement, may represent his original Club. Such player may only play in postponed and replayed matches if he had been recalled in time for the first match."

taken fron the FA Rule Book.

so therefore, he is eligble for selection for todays game as it is a replay, but WILL NOT be allowed to play when they get Arsenal in the next round. (unless this game is postponed or goes to a replay again)

OK!!

HMMMM. the fa doesnt say, so if presuming his loan period expired AFTER the first W.Ham game was played, would he still be eligible for todays game? (having not been recalled)

according to utd's oficial site, he's still on loan to preston!!

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

we will soon find out!!

Originally posted by tosh13

Warnock going for Craig Short at Blackburn,he said he is not up to the training to compete in the premiere league,yes we will have the old & crocked players,maybe his experience might help Cullip & Morgan.we live in hope.UP THE BLADES

didn't he play for us before or was that his brother?

Has it happend before or am I thinking of a rugby league team that fielded a player who was not available to play this year? Anyway I don't think the Blades would make such a mistake, it's worth too much money for them and heads would roll if it did, plus although it shores up the numbers we don't really need these players in the squad today anyway.

Archived