Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

had to work today :( so couldent even watch on tv :( :( - but thanks to Radio Sheffield - brilliant commentry - no fingernails left!

COME ON YOU RED & WHITE WIZZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic game, even from a man u point of view. (our lass is a blade!!) not sure if it was a penalty tho, harewood seemed to be looking for it, defo not a sending off.

but good luck to the blades, hope they beat them cockney b*******!!! payback as i said earlier.

YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

C'mon you Blades!!!!!!!

Worst penalty shoot out I have ever seen, but that was the closest game I have seen us play in this season. Great goal from Liddel and we should have been 5-0 up after that, it still shows we need a proven finisher.

After the sending off I wasn't too worried as West ham had no width what so ever during the game, and we held the ball well at times. there's a lot to take from this game but i'm gonna celibrate as best i can!

Originally posted by jonluvsnique

fantastic game, even from a man u point of view. (our lass is a blade!!) not sure if it was a penalty tho, harewood seemed to be looking for it, defo not a sending off.

but good luck to the blades, hope they beat them cockney b*******!!! payback as i said earlier.

Definitely a pen, it was bad defending and a crap challenge by Morgan, I would have preferd it if he had left the challenge and let Kenny try to save any shot.

Oh well it's history now.

My head hurts :( Far far too easy to get drunk when the booze is bieng paid for in the exec suite- ouch!!!

BUT- what a bloody game! we did deserve it to be perfectly honest- west ham were ppor and teddy sheringham thinks he is the referee sometimes!!! got my ticket for arsnal now- can't bloody wait!!!

Archived