Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Its free to watch it- i went in for the norwich game and it was ok actually!! a good laugh!!!

Yeah- burnley have put in a higher bid but he wants to come to us because A) he would be 3rd choice at wigan and B) we have more chance of going up from burnley.

its not confirmed yet and i don't think it will be for a good few hours but thats what im hearing on the grapevine from the lane.

Duffman - yes that what i was thinking- beers in sheff till after the match then bus it over to rotherham, im definatly doing that anyway- mmmm beer!!!!

Originally posted by scottf

Yeah- burnley have put in a higher bid but he wants to come to us because A) he would be 3rd choice at wigan and B) we have more chance of going up from burnley.

its not confirmed yet and i don't think it will be for a good few hours but thats what im hearing on the grapevine from the lane.

It's confirmed on Sky Sports News...:gag:

600k, +50k bonus.

We're doomed I tell ya,.......all doomed!:mad:

Originally posted by saxon51

It's confirmed on Sky Sports News...:gag:

600k, +50k bonus.

We're doomed I tell ya,.......all doomed!:mad:

no more new players for 2 years yet although he may be rushed to hospital is hysterics when they mention wages...:hihi:

Jeez I bet stoke are laughing all the way to the bank with this one, whoever buys him. They got him for free from

Palace and look at his amazing goal record this season 7 goals in 30 starts, Gray has 10 in 31 Shaw and Liddel have 6 each in 15 and 23 starts respectively and even Bromby isn't far off Akibiyi with 4 in 37 :D Johnson has 6 in 24 starts for Forest and we are stalling on his loan as we want him to play in the playoff final should we reach it the loan would only be 3 months and the final is longer than that. I wouldn't get hopes up with donkey on board now plus someone may swoop for him before we do.

Anyway, Up the Blades!

I cannot understand Warnock,Johnson is a better player & what does he do go for a guy who scores 7 goals this season.Warnock said he wanted a better striker than we already have,so Aky is better than we have got at the moment I do not think so.Every club he has been too he has been a waste of money,combined £12m fee.Well we live in hope.All the best to Utd for tomorrow against the gooners.UP THE BLADES

I was sincerely hoping that the Blades had spent £600k on bikinis for the players' wives ready for their summer holidays in Cleethorpes.

Well, Cleethorpes has something in common with the Blades at the moment and that is donkeys. They've got some, we've bought one, albeit for a quite staggering amount.

Still, I'm prepared to give the guy a chance. If he can get my youngest daughter to the Big Wheel and back before the tide comes in I'll buy him some candyfloss.

And spending that kind of money, it looks like the players might have to make do with Cleethorpes comes summer.

If you are reading this Warnock, this is my recommended game plan for tomorrow.

a: Give your half time talk BEFORE kick off, thereby playing the first half as we normally play the second half. We should then get our ‘panic goal’ in the 44th minute instead of the 89th.

b: Paddy Kenny should stick the nut on Henry as soon as possible, rendering him unable to continue. Paddy gets sent off, and Jags goes in goal guaranteeing us a win.

c: Once 1-0 up we defend like hell.

d: Ward stays on bench…PLEASE!

Now go out there and kick some Gooner ass!!!!!

:clap:

I really, really hope that he proves us all wrong, as said by tosh we all live in hope (and die in Castleton). I said this with Ward and I thought that would be the end of Warnocks mistakes, at least Ward was on a free transfer. £600,000 that's us done psending for a couple more seasons now.

Please, please, please prove me wrong! I will be happy to get egg on my face over this, but i'm so confident i wont.

I can't keep in the excitement for tomorrow, Henry is reportedly rested so he can play in the champions league game, a good thing?

Archived