Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

well cole, capmbell and edu are all injured and will miss out tomorrow and wenger will reportedly rest henry and viera, so that puts us in with a slight chance, now up to 1%!!! i dont know if this is a good thing or not, personally i was looking forward to seein us match us to the big names but now we maybe in with a chance or progressing further.

someone said to me this week that even if wenger played the under 15's we still wouldnt win, thats a bit harsh though!! we may be able to scrap it out for a draw

best of look to the lads and UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by saxon51

No thanks Duff.

I'd prefer to have my first heart attack in the privacy of my own home.:thumbsup:

Defribulators will be provided:gag: i'm not sure if I can take the stress of it all. Which stand is the Platinum suite in? I should know but I never go in them I always sit in the kop. I think it's the bar next to the players enterance in the south stand.

Whatever the outcome, I'm sure we'll make it a good match.

If we lose by one goal then I'd say we're as good as any of the premiership clubs who Arse'n'all have thrashed this season.

If they can't be bothered turning out their best team, and we beat them then that's their loss. After all, we're playing for promotion but that isn't causing us to 'save' players is it.

You can bet that whatever happens, the pundits (and Arsend Vendor) will spout the old, "Don't forget the Gunners were playing a 'weakened' team." and, "Sheffield United were very lucky with some of the referee's decisions."

Win or lose, they'll know they've been in a game!!:clap:

Yeah true Saxon like the West ham game and Tony gayle only looking at kenny coming off his line and not Bywater. However, This is one of a few chances for Arsenal to win some silverware this season, I don't think they will get the premiership title and they are a long way off the Champions league. I think they will finish in the top 4 so they will be guaranteed a place next season but the fans want trophies aswell so we will have to see. We do well in these games and it's on the TV, I just hope no one wanting to buy our players will be watching. All the team should have Ward on their shirt so everyone will be wanting to buy Ward, then we can rid of him for good;)

Archived