Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by scottf

kozzie is cup tied- id bring francis in personally!!!!

barnes will start too, and johnsone will sign for us until the rest of the season on tuesday!!!!

Yes play Francis, it was good to see him come on against Arsenal and he didn't look like he had any problems. I like Francis and think he will be one for the future if we go up for sure. I'm not doubting Barnes and think it's about time he had a start but i wonder if Warnock will bring someone in incase Kenny has a set back or something happens to Barnes.

To be honest we should have bought bennet - that man is a really good keeper!!! Warnock is going to have to buy someone cos if barnes gets injured against rotherham we don't have any other keepers!!

to play in the reply of a game you have to be registered with the club at the time of the original match which would leave us screwed, you can apply for special dispensation from the FA to sign one but they don't have to say yes!!

Finally something to cheer about. No, it's not the news we are not signing Akinbiyi. No, it's not that we recalled Beckett or that Morgan is back or either we have nearly sold out for the Arse replay. We have something to cheer about because for the first time in ages Sheffield united are giving away something for free, a chip butty! I can't wait for my chip butty on Saturday.

Originally posted by brooksy

well blades its lokking like a s--- or bust week coming up, would you take three points today and go out of the cup or do you think think both play offs and cup are feasable.

You're right, it is all or nothing, especially in the league with 4 losses on the bounce, we need a win today. The cup? i'm not sure what that is doing to us, Warnock admitted that all the players were knackerd from the Arsenal game against Plymouth. However we need the money still and you never know what can happen, if we made the final and played Man U then at least we could get into Europe and that would keep vital players if we don't make it to the premiership.

as an owls fan its been quite interesting watching utd in the cup this season, thought they were pretty good against both villa and arsenal. its that old coming down to earth scenario tho isnt it when championship matches need winning. be in pub to watch cup match , be nice to see both of us win today and keeppushing for promotion .

Archived