Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by tosh13

Hi D that is weird,only thing I can think of is ask someone,the only other thing is I must have won the whinger of the season awards at the oscars LOL.

Congratulations on the award, i thought that title was mine aswell:rolleyes: Whatever you paid the gremlins i'll double it:hihi:

Originally posted by tosh13

Mind you there is less chance now that Reyes,Bergkamp & Persil boy are not playing.But I think Kabba may be on the bench & Beckett.UP THE BLADES.

Henry has just pulled out as well!. This means Arsenal only have Aliadiere (or whatever his name is) fit to play up front. With Edu, Pires and Campbell out as well, this is the best chance we're ever going to have of getting one over Arsene Winger (sp)

Originally posted by vidster

LMAO :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

It's just said on sky that the Arse's haven't got ANY strikers at all for tomorrow!. I'd love to what their line up is going to be :suspect:

Yes, Henry is now confirmed out. Real chance for the blades now. This might go to penalities..

Chris Morgan says a cool head is needed for tonights game, i doubt that if he had been in Danny Cullips boots at highbury that he would have backed off against Bergkamp and would have been sent off himself. If we can dedfend well enough against the makeshift attack then I think we can break their defence (especially if Cygan plays).

Can't wait, not long now!!

Archived