Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Well with last night behind us, it's time to 'concentrate on the league'. A tough trip to Cardiff who don't concede many at home, even though they probably wont go down they will be fighting to save themselves from the drop and it will be one of those games that we make hard for ourselves, like the Rotherham game.

Let's hope the lads are not too tired as it's a long trip down there, even longer coming back especially if you loose (thoughts of playoff final trip home:gag: )

Let's hope the loan signing of Johnson materialises. I quite like the thought of having Johnson, Gray, Beckett and Shaw as our strikers.

Come on Blades, we've seen what you can do against premiership opposition over the last few years, lets see some of that steel against the championship teams.

The signing has gone quiet with the cup game taking over the news in the last two days. Let's hope we can get in and sign him, knowing Warnock though he wont play him and have a bench of strikers with Gray on his own again. We have the options to do something now but I am getting fed up of Warnock now. I have always supported Warnock but lately I think he needs guidence to what he's doing with regards to potential signings and formations/team selection. Stuart Mcall should step in for a bit.

i think that sheff u played rele well last night unfortunatly that didnt play well enough coz arsenal are just the best and they kick ass no offence but sheff u r ****e (better then wednesday obously) plz dont h8 me

We can admit when we are s**** and yes we were at times and have been throughout the season. However we never give up and play for 90 mins then for the extra time, Arsenal did close us down and didn't give us any space, that's why they are current premiership champions.

Get Johnson in ans we should be ok.

Originally posted by duffman

Yep his right side is injued, shame really as I would have thought we could have won a shootout if he was fully fit.

If he wasn't fully fit why was he playing?

Also, someone said last night (I don't know iif this is true) that he had been in an oxygen tent before the match! What's that all about?

Still he did make some excellent saves.

Nomme

Originally posted by nomme

If he wasn't fully fit why was he playing?

Also, someone said last night (I don't know iif this is true) that he had been in an oxygen tent before the match! What's that all about?

Still he did make some excellent saves.

Nomme

I don't think Warnock was ready to play Phil Barnes in such a high profile match. However, he put our 18 year old Academy keeper (forgot his mane) on the Bench, so don't know if Barnes was i'll or injured, there was nothing to suggest it.

Archived