Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by tosh13

Just read on Teletext.Utd have offered £300.000 for Stern John from Coventry.Don't know much about him so I cannot comment.UP THE BLADES.

VERY GOOD goalscorer

yes but you allprofess to be the best club , isnt how amazing your fans dont turn out and show this. i agree you have a better footballing side than swfc at the moment. but i think a lot of sufc fans arekidding themselves if they think they could make and survive in the prem.

8) Nah Den Ace....

Originally posted by divster

I'm sure you could find a more 'intellectual' read somewhere else ;).

Taking into account that Unitedites are somewhat challenged in the brain cell department, never has a truer word been said in jest!

Regards,

Spacehopper.

Originally posted by brooksy

yes but you allprofess to be the best club , isnt how amazing your fans dont turn out and show this. i agree you have a better footballing side than swfc at the moment. but i think a lot of sufc fans arekidding themselves if they think they could make and survive in the prem.

I don't think we are that stupid to think the Utd team would survive in the Premiere League with the team at the moment.All the teams that went up last season are struggling & will go down this season.Although it pains me maybe Palace might just suvive.As for the fans issue it is getting a little childish on all Threads to do with the Blades & Owls so let's just stick to the footballing side of the Thread.I for one hope the Owls get promotion & I hope Utd get in the playoffs & get promoted as well it would be good for Sheffield.UP THE BLADES

I know it's going to sound negative but i'd rather stick with what we have now, and pay as much as it takes to get Mellor to the Lane for next season.

You never know....This Beckett/Kabba partnership might take off in the next couple of weeks.

Well given Beckett is allowed to play and Kabba comes back stronger than ever, I would like to think they can do it. Gray, for all he has done as a striker is still really an attacking midfileder and he would be good behind them I think.

Archived