Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Patchy

I'm glad Akinbi didn't sign for the Blades... he got sent off in the first 3 minutes tonight!

he is a genius. Headbutting, hitting and grabbing and elbowing in one sending off.

what a tit:loopy:

Originally posted by brooksy

yes but you allprofess to be the best club , isnt how amazing your fans dont turn out and show this. i agree you have a better footballing side than swfc at the moment. but i think a lot of sufc fans arekidding themselves if they think they could make and survive in the prem.

oh I agree. It makes me cringe when fans say we have a premiership side. Where? Jags and Paddy yes. a fit Kabba yes. Francis could be and Tonge is a possibility but that is it.

All fans go ott. If we went up we'd be in the bottim 3 all year.

It annoys me when Blade fans think we'd do alright. Although I'd like to be on what they are:D

whos that then pal, i was watching football in sheffield when the best part of you went down your moms leg, you havnt seen a decent utd side ever. the best side youv seen lost against swfc in the semi final, barring that youv got to go back to tony currie. trev hockey, and tjhose players. you say we live in the past at least ours dosnt go back 30 years.

its a fair comment but when were wednesday last in a semi final of a cup?

Well Cardiff today I hope we do not do a Plymouth & lose after 2 great performances against Arsenal,we should go on the attack form the first minute & get an early goal.I hope Beckett get's a chance as well.UP THE BLADES

Well Cullip is back so that should shore up the defences, Cardiff don't concede many at home but they haven't scored too many either. I would like to see

Barnes (Kenny is still doubtful)

Bromby Morgan Cullip Kozluk

Lidell Jags Quinn

Gray

Kabba Beckett

Subs: Harley, Francis, Monty or Geary, Kenny, Shaw

Reason is, we treid this earlier on in the season and to a certain extent it worked. We were playing some of the players out of place though and they looked a little lost at times. Also, I think some players need a rest, Tonge being one of them. He had a nightmare agains rotherham and looked dead when he came off against Arsenal.

Not sure though if it would be wise to try something new again this close to the playoffs, but we have lacked creativity and are too predictible down the wing, especially when playing one up front all the time. Shore up the defence and play down the middle, we still have the option to go wide with Quinn and Lidell so I would like to see that. At least with this formation Jags could still back up the defence when needed, Gray can hold and run with the ball to lay it off to the strikers.

Up the Blades

doubt he'll start Kabba yet. Like to see Beckett and Gray upfront.

He should rest Kenny and not risk rushing him back in.

fancy a bet on utd today, anyone got the match odds.

Probably wont be that good for utd to win, i guess they should be favourites.

Robbie, the good thing with that formation is it can be easily changed without having to use any subs we have got versitile payers out there. If Kabba doesn't start maybe Shaw and Beckett up front. Gray has played well behind the front two and I think he is well suited for it.

Originally posted by tosh13

Kozluk is banned for 3 matches being sent off in a reserve match so he is out.

Rats there's always something to p*** on it, the good thing is we have plenty of players to replace him. Harley or Geary can step in, I would put Geary in as he is a bit more rested up than Harley at the moment.

Archived