Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by scottf

*scott shuts his mouth and goes to sit in the corner*

Ha ha, looks like the forest board had something to do with it, surely meggo wouldn't let him go to a warnock led team;) It's a funny old game isn't it?

Couldn't agree more. We did well against Crew and if we play like that playoffs are certain. Lets just hope we've has our 'blip' and it'll be plain sailing from now on (as if it's ever plain sailing being a blade!).

Off to Stoke Saturday, dont know why i'm bothering tho always seemed to get loads of abuse from their fans, shop workers, coppers (only sunderlands are worse in my opinion) Oh they are a friendly lot!!! (just a hint of sarcasm their!)

Originally posted by rudedude1979

Off to Stoke Saturday, dont know why i'm bothering tho always seemed to get loads of abuse from their fans, shop workers, coppers (only sunderlands are worse in my opinion) Oh they are a friendly lot!!! (just a hint of sarcasm their!)

Yeah , me and a mate of mine are heading down there first thing on saturday so we can be in stoke for 11ish to hit the boozers- he's a stoke fan so we should be ok altho i don't trust them lot- they are nutters!!

Im gonna have a fiver on johnsone scoring the winning goal when we play forest next month :D

Archived