Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

:thumbsup: I hope Johnson will give the team a lift. If we're really aspiring to get into the play-offs then we should be able to go to places like Stoke and win. I'm confident that we can win today, even without Tonge who will hopefully come back fully recharged for the run-in.

As to whether I could go through the play-offs again, I dunno!

:gag:

Originally posted by robbie

Johnson on loan, Kabba just scored 2 goals, he starts with .....Cadematri :loopy:

I think it is wise of Warnock to bring Kabba back gradually. If he starts every game straight away, he'll probably get injured again and be out for another season.

Kabba out slight hamstring problem not serious,but I cannot understand Warnock playing Cads ahead of Beckett,But will wait,first half 0-0 not playing too bad,but Cads has not got the pace of Kabba,see if he bring Johnson on 2nd half.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by robbie

normal service is resumed :loopy:

Stoke's first goal our defence was shocking!

Stoke's second goal our defence ******* shocking!!!!!

When their second goal went a blade fan just to my right stood up and shouted THATS IT, ON YOUR WAY WARNOCK, ON YOUR WAY. A few minutes later him and his pal left the ground.

What are the views of the readers?

Could the mods put up a voting option for us?

O should Warnock go

O should Warnock stay

No according to Warnock it was the referees fault! He was alledgedly lecturing Francis whilst letting Stoke take there free kick, so what about the rest of the team? I listend to it and there were no complaints from the commentators about the ref, just the defence.

Oh dear and yawn Warnock, shut the F*** up, get it sorted :rant:

Archived