Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Well a good win,we played much better 2nd half,but when Akyi scored I thought here we go again.Beckett scored for Oldham.Bck in the playoffs let's hope the players want to stay there.UP THE BLADES

a lot of rumours spilling about that warnock has swapped danny cullip for webber at watford. heard that he has fallen out with warnock after speaking his mind in the dressing room. in warnocks interview he would deny it, also a mate of mine's daughter went to the lane early to meet the players and cullip was nowhere to be seen hmmmmmmmmmm?

great win for the blades today even thought we let akinbadbuy get on the score sheet, but gray and kabba appear to creating a great patnership, kabba really does make the difference, great to be back in the play offs too

UP THE BLADES

MANCHESTER CITY'S Christian Negouai could be following Kevin Keegan out of the door - with a move to Sheffield United. The Blades watched the Frenchman (left) score in the reserves.

Never heard of the guy.I think we need a experienced centre half,although we played well yesterday,the goal given to Burnley was sloppy.Warnock has sent the players of to Cyprus for a bit of sun,while he stays to look at possible transfers,not another striker please.Glad we are back in the playoffs.UP THE BLADES

Warnock has scupperd rumours of a swap deal for Danny Webber in place for Cullip. I would hope even Warnock relises that is a silly deal and would really leave us streched at the back if we get an injury or suspension.

I heard Kevin gage has been sacked by United for comments he made about our strikeforce in the Telegraph the other week. He usually hosts the platinum suite dinner beofre the game, a radio sheffield caller phoned in to say when he asked where Gage was he was told he had been fired for the comments made. Now, if this is true that is most unfair by United and I would be straight on to them about it.

I think the Blades played very well after the first 10 minutes, right up until Akinbi scored. It was worrying how rattled they got after that goal though. I thought this old man sitting a few seats away from us was going to have a heart attack the way he was shouting and swearing every time the Blades made a mistake. He didn't even cheer when we scored!

Originally posted by vidster

I read earlier that Newcastle and Everton are going to table £2 1/2 million bids for Kenny. Personally, i'd let him go for that amount and try to get Bennett back to the Lane.

I can't make up my mind about Kenny. He goes through times when he is really awful and makes loads of mistakes, but then he goes through times when he is absolutely brilliant. I would like to keep him at the lane, but bring Bennett in as well.

Kenny said he would like to stay at the Lane & win promotion with the Blades but he is flattered by the big teams asking about him.I think Bennett is on loan at Plymouth I could be wrong,but he was really good for us when Kenny was out.UP THE BLADES

Archived