Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by tosh13

Kenny said he would like to stay at the Lane & win promotion with the Blades but he is flattered by the big teams asking about him.I think Bennett is on loan at Plymouth I could be wrong,but he was really good for us when Kenny was out.UP THE BLADES

Bennett was at forest last I heard, gerrard was at Coventry, I thought he was a good signing when we had him.

Originally posted by duffman

Bennett was at forest last I heard, gerrard was at Coventry, I thought he was a good signing when we had him.

Yes D I did not know for sure were Bennett had gone.but he is a decent keeper.

Boss Neil Warnock has been searching for a new striker for much of the season and is still looking to add to his squad before Thursday’s transfer deadline despite the recent loan signing of David Johnson from Nottingham Forest.

Reports yesterday suggested that Webber, linked with a number of Premiership clubs early in the season could be on his way to Bramall Lane in a swap move with defender Danny Cullip who only joined the Blades from Brighton during the current campaign.

Webber was scoring a lot up to xmas but has not done much since,I still think an experienced centre half is required.Warnock also said he is after Stern John & Matt Jansen & a midfielder??.

Well Leeds do it again,1700 tickets offered when Utd asked for 4.000,the FA said they back Leeds on the safety aspect.Well I think it is disgusting,The FA are basically saying that if more tickets are allocated to the Utd fans there would only be trouble from the Utd fans,I remember the Leeds fans ripping seats out & thowing them when they lost at the Lane.Why is it Leeds still think they are a big club when clearly they are not & Blackwell lives in dreamland if he thinks they are good enough for the Premiere League.I for one do not think they are a big club ,they had a decent side in the 70s built on boot every player first & cripple them & then they would go on to win.1700 Utd fans will still out shout the Leeds fans so they can stuff there tickets.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by scottf

Next year united should only give them the lower teir on the bramall lane end.

I would give them the sodding corner flag.that's all they deserve.LOL

Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric has confirmed that Gordon Strachan could become the new manager at Fratton Park.I cannot see Warnock going to Portsmouth,he want's to see Utd in the Premiership & hoping with the news at the end of today that some decent signings are coming our way.UP THE BLADES

Archived