Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Patchy

I would say we did need another striker. The ones we have with the possible exceptions Kabba and Gray aren't good enough to get us to the Premiership. Weber seems to have been quite prolific when Watford played him, and hopefully Warnock will use him more. Could do with another defender too though.

Johnson. We sign him on loan as our big hope and he's just on the bench at the mo. We have 3 good strikers before Webber. It is a bit odd when we have several other strikers on our books to risk being very very short at the back and play Jags in a postion that doesn't really suit him.

To me a defender was a priority,to send Cullip on loan is a stupid idea,when Morgan is injured,in any succesful team you need cover for every area or you are in s**t street.I hope this done not backfire on Warnock.UP THE BLADES

Seems to me that we have a striker who can score goals but doesn't get a chance to see if he can score at this level. Beckett scored again this weekend (on loan at Oldham), I'm sure Neil only signed him to stop him going to S6!!!!!!:hihi:

Archived