Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by frenchfrie

I need to add this to the SUFC playlist on my MP3 player - its currently consists of Annies Song, United by Judas Priest, Can't help falling in Love with You, Theme from Star Wars, Ooops upside my head (Bob Booker - my hero!). Oh and if anyone has any other suggestions I'd welcome them.

"C'mon you Red and White Wizards............Ahhhhhhh!"

Hows about......

(Whilst pointing at the opposition supporters) 'You Win Again' by Hot Chocolate.

:(

Beckett scored again for Oldham,as for Harley he is playing terrible of late & I cannot understand why Geary is not playing he gives his all for the team & never stops running.I think Warnock should play Kabba & Webber from the start against Leeds.Gray is a decent player but he is not consistant enough for me.Johnson I feel sorry for Warnock should at least give the the lad a go even if it's for the last 1/2 hour he is quick & can cause problems for the opposition defence.Anyway we must beat Leeds on Tuesday or I think that's the end of our season.2-1 To the Blades.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by tosh13

Beckett scored again for Oldham,as for Harley he is playing terrible of late & I cannot understand why Geary is not playing he gives his all for the team & never stops running.I think Warnock should play Kabba & Webber from the start against Leeds.Gray is a decent player but he is not consistant enough for me.Johnson I feel sorry for Warnock should at least give the the lad a go even if it's for the last 1/2 hour he is quick & can cause problems for the opposition defence.Anyway we must beat Leeds on Tuesday or I think that's the end of our season.2-1 To the Blades.UP THE BLADES

the problem with geary is, he is a confidence player!!

you can't drop harley as there is nobody to replace him!

johnson is pretty much same type of player as webber,. but webber has youth on his side, so i would prefer webber getting in the side than johnson!!

Gray, is a player playing in a position that is not his usual style of play, and i think he is doing well with this in mindq

The tune is Da hool- Welcome to the love parade (or something like that) i believe!!!

Not a bad result on sat- altho id love it if we beat that leeds SCUM tomorrow night!!!! Only 1700 going - them brave brave people!! :D :D

Originally posted by scottf

The tune is Da hool- Welcome to the love parade (or something like that) i believe!!!

Not a bad result on sat- altho id love it if we beat that leeds SCUM tomorrow night!!!! Only 1700 going - them brave brave people!! :D :D

Thanks greatly for that. I'll get the tune added to my mp3 player now. I'm not so sure about the second bit of your comment tho' :o - I think I might leave my replica shirt at home tomorrow night!

Originally posted by duffman

C'mon Blades we may be chasing the playoffs and may not make them, but as long as we beat L**ds again I will be happy :clap:

Seconded :thumbsup:

I think Warnock will agree with that too. He's even saying Kabba and Webber are only warming up for next season at the moment :o He can't be talking about them warming up for the Premiership....Can he?

Anybody going to the game tonight? I tried to get a ticket but only 1,700 allowed? That's pathetic :rant:

I was suprised that neither game between Leeds has been on Sky, I was at the lane and we batterd them, pity we only scored 2 in that game.

Well it look's like John Gregory has the Portsmouth job,that leaves Warnock free to get on with the job tonight of beating Leeds,by all accounts he said that Kabba & Webber will start,what's the odds on Webber does not start.I hope he does & let us see how good they both are together & yes Liddel has been missed,Utd play better when he is in the side.Hopeful score tonight Leeds 1- Utd 2.UP THE BLADES

Archived