Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by duffman

Anybody going to the game tonight? I tried to get a ticket but only 1,700 allowed? That's pathetic :rant:

I was suprised that neither game between Leeds has been on Sky, I was at the lane and we batterd them, pity we only scored 2 in that game.

there are still tickets left for tonight- they are single seats and restricted view but they are available!!

Webber and kabs upfront- make sure that they are kept busy at the back cos derry will eat up anything we try to play in the air to gray!!!!

Ian Bennett is set for a summer switch to Bramall Lane according to reports.I think that Kenny may be going to Newcastle Utd in the summer there is talk of a £3m to £5m bid,that would be great business although I do not want Kenny to go,Bennett is a fine replacement.UP THE BLADES

I agree Scottf but wouldn't it be great business if we got that sort of money,but newspaper are only built on rumours.So I don't take much notice will have to wait until the end of season sale at the lane,even though the board have said we do not have to sell I have heard that before as well.UP THE BLADES

4-0......weh he hey!!! Well done the lads.

:clap: :clap:

Condolences to Rotherham, and well done on scoring 3.

Best of luck in League 1, and see you back in Championship soon.:thumbsup:

4-0......yabba dabba doo!!!

We're now due another 5 games without scoring. :(

Originally posted by Patchy

surely we should sack Warnock now and replace him with Gary Megson? ;)

Carry on like that and i'll be reporting you to Geoff! :heyhey:

Tremendous result... 6 goals against Leeds in one season :)

Great to see Webber and Gray on the score sheet too :clap:

Still waiting to see the goals, can't wait for Webbers effort, he nearly had two more in a few minutes after the first. It was on the cards for Monty and Gray to score as they have strong Leeds connections. Just a pity thet results didn't go our way aswell, so a huge game against Derby, I think it's on Sky aswell.

Well what a result & the goals were fantastic,Webber's goal was true genius,beat 2 outside the box,cut inside & slotted into the corner,although the result was great our rivals also won which took the gloss of it for me,but we are still a game in hand on Reading,if we play like we did last night for all our remaining matches & we have the rub of the green,we should make the playoffs.UP THE BLADES

Archived