Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by frenchfrie

Having lost our way somewhat I believe we can trace this back to when Blackwell defected. I think we miss him as much if not more than Michael Brown.

Ahem!

Frenchfrie eats humble pie! :wow: Taking this one result in isolation it seems that perhaps Mr Blackwell isn't the be all and end all after all. Certainly humble pie never tasted as sweet and the only pie I can remember tasting better was one I bought at Swillsboro' the night of Bobby Davison and a certain goalkeeper who fully deserved his `Wicker Arches` monicker. :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by scottf

But that was the season where we had about 14 penalties didn't we??? we havn't had one in open play this season in the league (feel free to correct me if im wrong)

last one was against ipswich in the final game last season, gray converted

David Johnson was given a run out against Doncaster & scored twice,he took it well that he was not in the squad against Leeds & he went into the dressing room to gee up the players.I guess it worked.I think we will beat QPR 3-1 on Saturday & the only difficult game I can see until the end of the season will be against Derby I think it will be a draw & the remaining matches we should win fingers X.UP THE BLADES

Archived