Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

You have got to remember that gray is playing out of position! I slag him off as much as the next bloke but i don't think we are ready to keep the ball on the ground full time yet- if we took him out ofthe side our corners would have to be short cos apart from our 2 centre backs everyone is under 5foot2 :hihi: :hihi:

Utd team to play QPR.

Blades: Kenny, Kozluk, Harley, Bromby, Morgan, Jagielka, Montgomery, Liddell, Quinn, Webber, Gray. Subs: Geary, Thirlwell, D. Johnson, Kabba, Barnes

Wow! Webber is sizzling hot! Two goals deserves the man of the match today Gray seems to have formed a good partnership with him. If we don't go up this season and keep this team we have (with a few modifications) I would really like our chances next season with that strikeforce.

Edit: Just realised our winner was our first penalty all season in the league! Hoorah!

Yeah great win I said we would win 3-1 so 3-2 ok,but our defence needs sorting out,we have matchwinning strikers now so as soon as we get that sorted out we should be in a great position,could not believe the results again today,jammy west ham og & then 2 in 10 mins.We shall keep plugging away.UP THE BLADES

Archived