Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Norton

Not to wish him ill or anything but I'm glad Lester can't play against us.

He'd be bound to win a penalty!

Apparently Rasiak is doubtful for the baa-lambs' trip to us on Friday and that can only be good news.

Thought Lester was injured as he always seems to be. I don't think he featured much in the side since moving away from us. Phil Jagielka won the fans player of the year award and deservedly so :thumbsup: Alan Quinn and Leigh Bromby were joint runners up, Bromby scooped the managers player of the year award at the Lane! Well done to both.

Yeah- lester is out for the season, DJ is out for this one too, i hope they give forte a chance before the season is out!!!

BTW- looking at my ticket for the match tonight and did you know that its 25 years since they won the european cup- haahaa- and now there getting relegated!! :clap:

If Forest are relegated tonight it will be the second time Utd have relegated Forest,as I have had a soft spot for Forest back to the Cloughy day's I am sorry to see such a good club down at the bottom again,I hope they bounce back next season.Utd to win easy tonight 5-0.UP THE BLADES.

I predict an incredibly tough match. Forest are fighting for their lives, arguably more so on this fixture as if they lose then it really would be curtains for them. If we score early on, and, Leeds apart, that's a rarity, then I don't think Forest will have the stomach for a fight. If however it remains stalemate well into the second half, I can see us coming a cropper.

I agree it's a shame to see a club of Forest's stature relegated but I'm afraid it's horses for courses. We were the club that finally nailed their coffin when they were relegated from the Premiership. If we're feeling sorry for Forest, then that should be a reminder at how long it has been since we too were a Premiership club!

Good luk Blades; somehow I feel we're gonna need it!:thumbsup:

I am going to be positive ,as Utd fans we should now feel we have a good striker in Webber that we can win any game,Its a long time since Deane & Agana, but this kid might be the one we have been waiting for.So Come On Be More Positive & say we are going to thrash Forest.Be Red & White & be Proud LOL & I said 3-1 against QPR I nearly got it right.So I am sticking to my guns 5-0 to the Blades.UP THE BLADES

Archived