Hey girls- anyone remember Aqua manda perfume?

I saw one of those Kiku yellow talc balls on Ebay the other day, and some Aqua Manda too :)

I bought my mum some Pagan for her birthday recently- she was amazingly impressed for a £3 bottle of scent. I don't think she knew that someone had bought the licence to make it again a couple of years ago.

I had Kiku in the 60s - can't remember the smell though. My m-i-l to be (early 60s) bought me a set of Midnight in Paris (Soir de Paris) - liked the dark blue glass, but I thought it smelt like soapy water! I liked Avon's Topaz (I was right sophisticated me ;)) Never liked any other Avon perfume though!

I do remember Aqua Manda - it was so of its time!

Just wondering if you could still get this perfume any where- I know it's on e-bay but won't it have gone off?

I wore this stuff all the time in the 70s- why did it get discontinued? I'd love to get hold of some!

its from before my time to be honest but theres a more modern perfume by ralph lauren called ralph rocks thats fruity with citrus tones so maybe worth a sniff next time your near a perfume store

I remember Kiku- I once got some talcum powder (remember that?) that came in a big round yellow ball with a fluffy brush thing. Priceless!!

Yes! That brings back memories. I do remember Kiku talcum powder, the yellow ball and the fluffy brush! :)

Archived