Bottled water, should we buy it?

Funny as years ago I was at Manchester airport flying back to the US, I picked up a British newspaper to read on the plane, there in big headlines it said....What will these stupid Americans think on next, now there bottleing water and selling it :o

Funny as years ago I was at Manchester airport flying back to the US, I picked up a British newspaper to read on the plane, there in big headlines it said....What will these stupid Americans think on next, now there bottleing water and selling it :o

I know, I don't buy them because I think its stupid paying for water. However the water is so horrific in the Uni buildings that I either dehydrate or drink copious amounts of coke:loopy: I really need to get over it and pay for water!

I know, I don't buy them because I think its stupid paying for water. However the water is so horrific in the Uni buildings that I either dehydrate or drink copious amounts of coke:loopy: I really need to get over it and pay for water!

I'd definitely pay for bottled water rather than drink coke. :hihi:

We are lucky enough to lie in a country with a clean, safe water supply yet bottled water is one of the fastest growing industries in the country.

It is bad for the environment, plastic bottles, transport fumes. So WHY do we spend so much every year on the stuff? WHY when surveys have shown that most people can't tell the difference do we opt for this obvious con?

Do you drink bottled or tap water?

If you want to buy bottled water thats fine, the continentals buy bottled water because there tap water, in some countries, is not suitable to our delicate stomachs..

We have the best tap water available.

If you want to buy bottled water thats fine, the continentals buy bottled water because there tap water, in some countries, is not suitable to our delicate stomachs..

We have the best tap water available.

So true, i tried drinking tap water in Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. I think it's not about our stomachs. It simply tastes like... erm, to be apropriate, it tastes REALLY bad.

So i was buying loads of bottled water out there.

Our tap water is just as good as bottled one. So i buy one only if i'm really desperate to drink something.

Archived