The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Can anyone name a good hairdresser to go from medium brown to blonde using highlights? I know it will take a few visits to get the desired blonde but would rather do it the highlight route than a whole head blonde.

Where I used to go they never seem to do it blonde more of a dull brassy blonde. I have a reccomendation from someone in Rotherham but would rather find a Sheffield based hairdresser if I have to go frequently. Is there something I should ask for specifically?

Hi can anyone suggest a barber in Hillsborough area who can cope with a 4year old who hates his hair cutting and can put up with him shouting and squirming while it's done? Tried easy barber but waited nearly an hour while they did two ppl before us because they were having patterns and by then my son was totally stressed with the waiting

Anyone who fancies their haircut at Headlines then take advantage of this offer.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/35496-haircut-blow-dry-and-deep-conditioning-treatment?msdc_id=222&ref=Deal052611_222_2238email

You will have to buy this now but have till Nov to go to headlines

If this link doesnt work then just type in livingsocial.com and look for sheffield offers...

Hi all,

My little boy who is 6 is wanting patterns shaved in to his hair. Ive seen other kids with this done but i have no idea which barber's does this.

My son normally has his hair cut by a friend but she only does womens hair normally so has no idea how to do it.

Can anyone recommend where to go in Sheffield and how much is it around?

Thanks