The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Emily, the best hairdresser I have EVER found has left the salon "de ja vu" on city road.

Not only did she cut my unmanagable thick curly hair but my son's and my daughter's straight hair too.

I am hoping that some one out there or even Emily, will let me know which salon she has moved to or if she has stopped cutting hair - althought that I can't believe.

Emily or someone who know's her please respond.

ta very much

Emily's @ Solo

0114 2699660

Robin Lane

Beighton

Sheffield

canx im looking for a good mobile hairdresser too, could you please ask kizzy to pm me too ? x

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've contacted Kizzy and she's happy for anyone to call her on 0754 558 1835. Regards.

Can anyone help me? i want my hair to be black but in the light showing through as blue, ive tried everything from box dyes to professional stuff and it just makes my hair black.

Anyone got any ideas? do i need to have my hair stripped and the blue black put on? i really want blue black hair but im just stuck with black hair.

Thanks

Sweeny 4 has a good rep, used to always go to Sweeny 4 on Ecclesall Road but lately they keep changing staff, usually always do 'OK' haircuts but had a couple of poor ones recently and the last was terrible, to be fair it was a fill-in hairdresser, but that's not professional is it. To chancy for 13-14 quid imo.

Hi everyone

Have any of you recently been to Loaf in Broomhill? What were your opinions?

I'm looking for a restyle but have curly hair and don't want it to be butchered, any recommendations?

Cheers

:D

p.s. I have looked through the megathread but wanted some recent opinions as most of them are jumbled up!

Edited by twiggly