The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I just had to check out his facebook profile,to see what all the fuss is about lol.

And the guys profile piccy makes him look like Jazz from fresh prince of bel air lol.

Must be a damn good barber tho with all the fuss.

Hi can anyone recommend a good hairdresser than can cut curly hair?Preferably in the s8 area?My 8 yr old daughter has really curly hair and I am yet to find a stylist that can cut it properly.They all say they can but then wet it and hack the bottom off like they would straight hair.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated:)Thanks

I can highly recommend my friend Sam, she does mine and is anazing!!! she does sew in weave- they're kindest for your hair and last 6-8 weeks! She only charges £7.50 per row for first appointment (£15 after that) and is mobile so comes to your house! You get your own hair! Her phone number is 07818421021 if anyone wants to ask questions!

Hi I am getting married on Sunday the 23rd Oct in sheffield, however as i dont currently live in sheffield am wanting to find out if there are any good hairdressers that are open on a sunday that can do bridal hair really well or that are mobile for them to come to me

thanks S

Hi

I have got tomorrow off (at short notice) and as my hair needs the full works I thought I would try a new hairdresser as mine is on holiday. Does anyone know of a hairdresser whereby they offer discounts for just walk ins on the actual day. I think Loaf on Woodseats used to have a sign out saying some thing along these lines.

Thanks for anyone taking the time to reply.

Sue