The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Does any one know if Anna still works at Fellas barber shop Hillsborough/Crookes?..Had her cut my hair a few times about 5years back but reluctantly had to change salon due to shop policy changing, no female clients to be served downstairs in the barbers as upstairs became a ladies stylist?..Ok, didn't make a deal of sense to me cos sure im a girl but a girl with a short funky haircut generally considered to be a lads haircut?..Hey ho anyway, point being does anyone know if Anna is still working there cos haven't ever had a haircut that good since!!..

Is there any shops that sell pink hair colour ?

Get Directions hair colour. I use 'Pastel Pink', usually mix it with conditioner as its a conditioner based dye.

If you're wanting a fuschia colour get 'carnation pink'.

Shops in sheffield that sell it- Rocky Horrors on division street, blue banana in orchard square and cleopatra in meadowhall

Hi

really need a good hairdresser - I've had mixed experiences with hairdressers and haven't found one that I feel comfortable going back too.

I've been to Hairband and they were brilliant you just need a mortgage to be able to keep going when it needs cutting again.

I live in S6 so somewhere this end of town would be preferable

Hi

really need a good hairdresser - I've had mixed experiences with hairdressers and haven't found one that I feel comfortable going back too.

I've been to Hairband and they were brilliant you just need a mortgage to be able to keep going when it needs cutting again.

I live in S6 so somewhere this end of town would be preferable

fountain next to town hall....shampoo & cut £2 Quid....best i can do :)

• 2 weeks later...
what do people think of edge cutters in nether edge? heard mixed things

They only have one style. The Girls are good, if you like short-all-over. Slow, chatty, friendly. Be prepared to wait 40 minutes for a cut.

I'd try the barbers on the bottom of London Road, LHS going out of town, red frontage. Quick, cheap traditional and listen to their customers.