The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Mobile or in Sheffield?

Looking to get micro ring extensions in the next few weeks and wanting some prices?

If you can give me contact details of people or salons or if you do them yourself please get in touch.

Admin: I have looked through the hairdresser megathread and cant find anything on there, thats why i started a new topic, hope you understand.

Just wondering if anyone could suggest a good mobile hairdresser who works in the S5 area (Shirecliffe). I am generally available so time isn't an issue for me although I am preferably looking for someone who also works evenings or weekends for when my partner needs his hair cutting.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for a new hairdresser in the S8 area. I haven't lived up here very long so I have no idea who's good or bad.

Kinda looking for someone who doesn't charge a tonne yet is still good, mobile or otherwise

If you can let me know that'd be great!

Thanks! :)

Master Barber on chesterfield Road opposite B&M does a gd job.

Completey agree. Came across him a couple of years ago when I got sick of paying and arm and a leg to have someone else's modern day take on a classic or a fiver to look like you'd paid a visit to dewhursts !

You get a skilled barber who can listen and interprete and a quality haircut for a competitve price and engage in decent conversation..

Great Stuff

Karl;-)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I need to get a full head of highlights done either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening next week. Does anyone know of any late night hair dressers or any mobile hair dressers who would travel to S5.

Thank you.

Friendly bump, where do the people of S5 get their hair done? (Unisex places only please) :D

EDIT: I'm wanting to try STYLE on Hatfield House Lane, but the shutters are up every time I drive past. Has it closed?

Edited by Heybunny