The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Friendly bump, where do the people of S5 get their hair done? (Unisex places only please) :D

EDIT: I'm wanting to try STYLE on Hatfield House Lane, but the shutters are up every time I drive past. Has it closed?

Try reds on bellhouse road at firth park, i used to go there when I lived at firth park. They are unisex I believe.

Hi, Does anyone know of any good barbers/hairdressers In Sheffield City Centre or Sheffield area that can do Flat Top Haircuts?

I know Savills Male Grooming & Henger do Flat Top Haircuts but they are so very exspensive! they want between £17 something - £21 something for doing a Flat Top haircut.

Im originally from Greater Manchester I used to get a Flat Top Haircut from £6 to £8 going to different barbers. In the City centre of Manchester I used to get my Flat Top done for £15, for some reason the barbers In Sheffield charge more, god knows why! Do they cut your hair with gold Scissors ? lol

If anyone can recommend to me a good Barber/Hairdresser who can do Flat Tops please let me know.

Cheers

Dominic.

Are you male or female?

How much do you usually spend?

Is your hair coloured?

Long or short hair?

I can't really advise myself but I'm sure that someone else will be able to soon.

Hi,

I am looking for a good ladies hairdresser I don't mind where in Sheffield it's based, as long as they don't bodge, butcher or don't listen to you :|

I have jaw length hair & wanting a modern bob and a salon that is up to date with trends.

Thanks everyone any help appreciated ! :)

Edited by terriertype