The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi.

I am sick of being scalped or having highlights with roots left untouched so it looks like I already need a colour, even though I've just had it done!

Can anyone recommend a decent hairdresser, preferably s10 area

thank you

Px

you need Harriet at S6 hairdressing on Hillsborough corner :)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

janettes on commonside is good, ive gone there for last 4 years or so, and shes never ballsed mine up. Never too much of a wait either.

Wow, I wrote that in 2005.

A very old thread, but i will second that, shes very good, just went on tuesday, top lass

ash

and that in 2006...

My friend Janette is a Barber at Commonside Walkley- highly recommended

Lois

On the off chance, are you still on here, and still friends with her?

If so, can you ask her what days does she work? Since she expanded, it's always people I don't know when I go past. I don't like new people asking me this and that. Janette used to just cut it and done.

I'm a hippy these days :| I'm in need of a hair cut. I used to go once a month, now I haven't been in ages. The last time I went, some woman kept asking me questions about how I have it cut, and I couldn't answer, and I've never been back.

Everything was easier in the past :cool::(

Edited by *_ash_*

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am a hairdresser in training getting ready to enter the Wella Xposure Competition. To enter I will need to showcase a cut and colour. I need to produce something that is both commercial yet bold. I need a model who would be available throughout January, with a view to complete the cut and colour around the 13th (possibly later) to be photographed at a shoot on the 27th of January. If I am successful at this stage there are local and national heats in the following months, however this is a brilliant opportunity to broaden a portfolio and gain experience.

I will be putting together a mood board within the next week or so, I require somebody who is relaxed and confident in front of a camera, reliable and available around the times I need them.

If you or anyone you know is interested and would like any further information please do not hesitate to message me, text me or find me on Facebook. Search for 'Louise Amy White' and I should pop up :)

Thanks!

p.s I also need models with all hair types for all services on a general basis for ongoing training!

Edited by Goldstar
Forgot a bit!