The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Originally posted by djash1000

janettes on commonside is good, ive gone there for last 4 years or so, and shes never ballsed mine up. Never too much of a wait either.

She's also extremely easy on the eye. In other words, she's as fit as a fiddle.

Decent haircut too, though I wouldn't care if she made a mess of mine.

Oo-er.:thumbsup:

I've been going to a place on Abbeydale road just past the bottom of CarterKnowle road on the other side leaving town. I'm now going to embarass myself by trying to spell the name 'Ciccarella' [well it's something like that]

He's been there for years and years and the staff are quite a chatty bunch as well.

Originally posted by WallBuilder

I've been going to a place on Abbeydale road just past the bottom of CarterKnowle road on the other side leaving town. I'm now going to embarass myself by trying to spell the name 'Ciccarella' [well it's something like that]

He's been there for years and years and the staff are quite a chatty bunch as well.

Wow, I remember that name from when I was a kid growing up round there in the seventies. Not been down there for years, so it's kind of heartwarming to know that place is still there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a men's barbers just next to Hairband on what I think is called Neills Road (but could be wrong) and just round the corner from Boots by the Hunters Bar roundabout. It's been there for as long as I can remember; dont know it's name because I've never had call to use a barber's shop. :D

Why not go to Shearers Barbershop at Crosspool as someone suggested (never been there myself) and then pop into Crosspool Tavern for a nice meal? (Been there loads)

I can recommend another extremely good restaurant and that is the Fullwood Inn. It is easily accessible either from the hairdressers at Crosspool or the Barbers that someone recommended on Fulwood Road.

Cheers,

Graham.