The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

This really is a long shot but does anyone know Laura that use to work at La coup on Division st . I have just heard she has left and that it has closed down . If anyone knows where she is working now I would be so grateful if you would let me know .There is a small chance she is working with some other staff from the shop at a new salon .Maybe someone has heard of a new salon opening ,I could try to find her that way . Thank you !

This really is a long shot but does anyone know Laura that use to work at La coup on Division st . I have just heard she has left and that it has closed down . If anyone knows where she is working now I would be so grateful if you would let me know .There is a small chance she is working with some other staff from the shop at a new salon .Maybe someone has heard of a new salon opening ,I could try to find her that way . Thank you !

Yes she's now at Inspire. It's opp KFC on Chesterfield Rd, Woodseats.

0114 2747246

http://www.inspirehairstudio.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm going to a wedding this Saturday and wanting a mobile hair dresser to come to my house in the morning to trim and curl my hair. I know it's short notice. Don't want to go to a salon as have small baby who I've not left yet. I'm in handsworth so if any one is available or know of anyone please get in touch. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...