The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Yes, they can. White barbers can cut black hair. Anyone can cut anyone's hair, but as someone else has observed, the best way is to ask.

I go to a barbers in a largely Asian area, with Pakistani staff. I've seen white Europeans, Roma, British Asians, white Brits, black Brits and black Africans having their hair cut there.

• 2 months later...

Been looking on you tube and there seems to be a lot of these Indian barber videos where the barber gives a head and upper body massage as well, some even do the whole body massage, plenty of cracking bones and limbs put in positions you never thought of !

Question is have any of these barbers started in Sheffield yet ?

RM

Need someone who is awesome with fades, does great fades and beards, I usually go for a combover with a fade on the sides and beard faded too.

Please let me know who here uses a great barber!

NEW TO THE AREA!

I can highly recommend Fades on Abbeydale Road next door to Bragazzis coffee shop. Been going for years, great haircut and always up for a laugh

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for the girlfriend for a new hairdresser, her old one has closed down..Short Cutz in S2.

She wants someone who is good with naturally curly hair, and somebody who is good at colouring with foils.

Obviously for a decent price and not absolutely miles away.

Thanks.