The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Help! I really really need a mobile hairdresser or hairdressing salon I can visit/can come to me on the morning of 17th Sept to curl my hair for a wedding and my daughter's too.. and possibly cut a fringe in for me (side sweeping long fringe).

I really need to sort this- anyone know any mobile hairdressers or salons that have email addresses as I work in a hospital and no signal.. by the time I am home it's too late to book owt and I don't want to chance it on the day... any ideas? x

if you found one please let me know sammy4u20@hotmail.com

I've been having my hair cut by Sarah from the Lounge in Hillsbro (FORMERLY SMILE HAIR) for a good few years now and she's great.

I've just rung to book in to be told she's left. I asked the receptionist if she could tell me where she's gone but she said she didn't know - obviously the boss has told her not to let on.

I was offered another stylist but no thanks.

I'll find her eventually I hope, until then my hair will just have to grow! I'm so disappointed - I wanted it doing for a wedding next week.

If anyone knows where she's gone or how I can contact her I'b be eternally grateful.